Best Online Casinos in India
Our Recommendation Criteria for the Best Online Casinos
Large variety and quality of games.
Bonuses and Promotions
Excellent bonuses with player-focused terms and conditions.
Licensing and Fairness
Audited by independent bodieslike eCOGRA and iTechLabs.
Privacy and Security
Committed to player data protection and security.
Variety of easy-to-use, secure payment options.
Timely, helpful, and honest user support.
Comparing Online Casinos:
How We Rate Casinos
Our expert team assesses and tests game providers to ensure that our users access honest, accurate, comprehensive, and credible casino reviews. But how do we separate bad casinos from good ones, and how do we make our recommendations? We describe our process below.
Our team examines the casinos we recommend for six different criteria: quality of bonuses and promotions offered, the variety of games at a particular casino, the different payment methods, the responsiveness and helpfulness of their customer support, the commitment of the casino to keep player data secure and protected, and any certifications the casino may have received from an independent body. We assign a score to all casinos for each criterion. Our unique algorithm then calculates the overall ratings of the casinos so that we can showcase our recommendations to you.
Why Trust Gambling.in’s Casino Ratings
We are fast becoming the go-to website for gambling fans and casino enthusiasts across India. This is primarily because of our expert team of avid gamers, poker pros, industry experts, and sports fanatics who are always at the top of their game.
They are committed to providing up-to-date information to our users. Our team is constantly testing and assessing the online casinos listed on gambling.in to ensure that all the information we provide is honest, correct, and transparent.
With content independently created, owned, and uninfluenced by any casino, we are focused on crafting content to help players.
Online Casinos in India and Gambling Laws
Gambling laws in India vary from state to state. As per the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India, state governments can control betting and gambling and draft laws specific to the state. Some states like Goa and Sikkim have legal casinos. Other states like Telangana ban gambling in all categories except a few, like horse racing.
In the absence of a national law regulating the online gambling industry in India, players in India can continue to access online casinos based in foreign countries. It is essential, though, to be aware of the laws in the state where you reside.
At Gambling.in, we keep a close eye on the latest news so that you have all the information required to play safely and legally.
Frequently Asked Questions
- An online casino is nothing but a digital or online version of a real-life casino. As a player, you can play various slot games, table games, cards games and more at online casinos for real money.
- We have a list of the best online casinos in India, reviewed and assessed by our expert team, on this page.
- Bonuses and promotions differ from casino to casino. Our expert team reviews all casinos listed on this site to choose the casino that has the best offers for you.
- The Public Gambling Act of 1867 is the primary law regulating gambling in India. Still, this law does not explicitly talk about online gambling, and therefore no clear regulation exists. While online casinos are considered illegal, there is no regulation on playing at a casino operated outside Indian borders. You can read about the Gambling legislation in detail here.
- Yes. Most online casinos accept deposits in Indian rupees. You can check our payment guides for different payment methods like Paytm and Skrill to see how you can deposit and withdraw money while playing at online casinos.
- Check the licenses the casino has and determine if a top gaming authority regulates it. Also, check if the site uses SSL encryption. The latter ensures that your data and payments are safe.